[Gpdd] Health and Rainbow Bridge

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 23:14:43 EDT 2005

Dear Annette,
     Our prayers and good thoughts certainly are with your very special
little guy, Prince. My Cooders and Judi's Porky were most impressed with him, a pig
of good taste but also a real fun lover, dispensing his cucumber ice cream
treats (wasn't that it?). The little piggies were so thrilled with him at his
ice cream shop.
     Maybe he wore himself out running that little shop, but he sure had fun!
No one would have guessed his age though there was a special reclining couch
for him in the library. There was a special spot for Niles, too, but he was on
a bit of a high himself with all the excitement and didn't rest as much as he
should have.
     And then we had the sad news of Niles.
     I'd like to go into denial and stay there quite honestly. Each and every
piggy is special. You are so right there. I hurt inside each time one leaves
us, though I have not been good at responding lately. But the sadness for the
loss is there just the same. Truth is, I am going through periods of having
way too little energy, even sometimes for GPDD reading.

     Should worst comes to worst, we will pray, as we always do, for a gentle
crossing of the Bridge.

     Silvermarangls' Minkie is having surgery today -- I haven't heard from
her but know that she was quite concerned. I so hope it goes well during and
after the surgery. Send prayers and good thoughts for them, too!

     Please keep us posted on Prince, that truly Royal Pig!!

God Bless
Alge