[Gpdd] Misc: Peter Gurney's email address

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 04:08:15 EST 2005

Hi! I am Alyssa's mother, Nancy. Alyssa has sent copies of her guinea pig
movie CARROT WARS to Peter Gurney in the past, so that he could present them to
the sick children at the Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. Three years
ago when I came to England I was privileged to be able to tour the hospital with
Peter and eat lunch with him there in the Peter Pan cafeteria. I saw with my
own eyes how much enjoyment the sick children there received from visiting
with Peter's guinea pigs. I was supposed to come to Peter's flat and see all HIS
piggies there, but ran out of time. I am going back to London next week, and
would like to contact Peter again, but his old email address is invalid. Does
anyone on this list have Peter's current email address? And do you know if his
old phone number and home address are the same as they were three years ago?
(You can email me privately for security reasons, but I won't have email access
after March 6.)

Thanks so much!  :O) And love to all your piggies!

Nancy (the mother of Alyssa, who is the "mother" of the guinea pig movie
stars!)
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms