[Gpdd] Re: [Health] Rash on my Face

Maren Fouts butzm at ece.osu.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:42:38 EST 2005

My husband is allergic to quite a few things so he recently went to an
allergist.  They did a scratch test on him for guinea pigs and determined
that he is allergic to them.  However, it seems he's only allergic to Sam.
 He never gets itchy when he holds Rosie.  He doesn't get rashes though.
He just washes and he's good to go.  Maybe it's something about males...

Also, I read somewhere once where people can be allergic to parasites or
some such that are on piggies.  My best suggestion is to wear long sleeves
(if your reaction is bad) when holding your pigs.  If it's not too bad,
maybe you can just make sure you wash your skin really well when cuddle
time is over.

Maren slave to Sam and Rosie