[Gpdd] health: teeth

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 1 12:26:42 EST 2005

After reading stories of piggies having teeth problems, I am more sure than ever that I am making the right decision in having a couple of Lokai's teeth extracted next week.  She's my special needs piggie and has to have her teeth filed every 3 months.  The vet and I agreed that it is time to remove the teeth.  (He wants to use her pictures on his web site to illustrate GP dental disease.)

Please keep my sweet Lokai in your thoughts and prayers as she undergoes her procedure on March 8.  I will post updates.

Jan
Mom to Tribble (the healthy one) and Lokai (special needs)