[Gpdd] HEALTH - Calico UTI

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 21:45:35 EST 2005

Hi To All - My Piggies and I just wanted to ask all of our friends on GPDD
for healing wishes and prayers for Calico.  He went to the vet today passing
blood.  The poor baby just recovered from his URI and then this hit.  Doctor
wants me to bring back a urine sample in the morning for him since his bladder
wasn't full enough for Dr. to get sample while he was in.  I pray that it is
nothing serious.  Doctor wouldn't give me anything to treat him till he gets back
urine sample.  I am hoping to be able to collect one by putting him in a
plastic box for a while and watching him closely.  I don't have too many other
ideas on how to collect one.  How have any of you collected them?  He said I only
needed about a quarter of a teaspoon so I hope he will give me at least that
much that I can clean up from the box. We would appreciate everyone's healing
thoughts and prayers that this is nothing serious and that it will clear up
soon.  Wheeeeps to all from Debra, Pumpkin, Snickers and hurting Calico