[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - condolences on loss of Cinny

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 21:53:01 EST 2005

Nichole - My most sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of
dear Cinny.  I sincerely hope all will go well with her dear little ones and
that they will come home healthy and happy.  I am sure that they will always
have a special place in your heart.  Someday Cinny will get to give them her
special love when it is their turn to be reunited with her at the bridge.
Hopefully, that will be many years from now and they will be able to enjoy healthy
long lives.  They will have a very special slave to share their lives with.
Healing wheeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico and baby Snickers