[Gpdd] MISC: Rash, styptic powder, and condolences

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 21:41:52 EST 2005

Hi everyone!

I also get the rash and what is really weird is I only get it from Zippy (one of my itchy piggys). The other thirteen pigs I can handle and not get a rash. It goes away once I wash with soap and water so I never let a little discomfort prevent me from loving on Zipper-doodle (he gets so embarrased when I call him that).

I use flour instead of styptic powder too simply because I always seem to lose the little jar of styptic powder but I can never lose my large flour container. However, whole wheat flour does not work as well as white flour I have found. It still works, but you have to glop more on there and it tends to drop off. I am thinking that it is not ground as fine or something, but anyway, that was my experience...

I also wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about Cinny and Little One. It always brings tears to my eyes when I hear about a GP going to the bridge. I remember my Nigel and how much I miss him so I understand how much it hurts. I told all my pigs here about the sad news and they too want to send you their condolences (from Jacob, Callie, Zippy, Mina, Lydia, Lizzie, Winston, Fozzy, Picasso, Simon, Siegfried, Roy, Gizmo, and Wesley).

Take care...

Lisa and the gang at Wheeks and Squeaks