[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Loss of Little One

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 00:00:59 EST 2005

Tiffany,
I am sorry to hear about your loss of Little One.  She knew you loved her and did the best you can to care for her.  Know she is now at Rainbow Bridge popcorning away with all the rest of our piggies in the best fields of clover and parsley.

I send my condolences to all who has lost a beloved piggie recently.

Hugs and Wheeks to all,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"