[Gpdd] Re: Announcement It not goodbye

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 02:12:45 EST 2005

I would like to offer my sincere regrets to the mommies and daddies of both
LITTLE ONE and CINNY on their crossing the bridge. Both of there little ones
will be sorely missed. Yet in the sadness of these losses, there was one gift
left by CINNY, a family. One to be treasured and thought of always as that
sunshine she left on the day she was called to the bridge. Let them forever be the
guiding light, a beacon to her name. If the giving of life cold be majestic,
then let CINNY'S be that life for to give one up so that others might life
could insure no closer place to God in that big clover field on the other side of
the bridge. And could more tears fall for LITTLE ONE who suddenly became so
sick she could not even stand. yet her parents gave her so many friends to help
her and to let her know she was not alone. But her passing regardless touches
ones heart deeply. She too will me missed more than any words could begin to
tell. I know our Son GEORGE is helping them across the bridge as we speak of
them watching with every step their beaconing healthier and healthier until
reaching the other side where they immediately take off in a run to enjoy the park
but never loosing sight of that gate and their dream one day will come true
and mommy daddy and the family where they will one day be reunited. Again I am
sorry for you loss...

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy forever