[Gpdd] Health: marc marrone

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Wed Mar 2 16:02:51 EST 2005

I have seen him when he was on Martha Stewart show and he horrified me
by mentioning it was easy to "breed" guinea pigs for a hobby.  So I'm
not so sure he knows that much about really living with guine pigs.

I have a friend who had sugar gliders.  They seem to be kind of like
flying squirrels and are difficult to really keep, rather fragile in
captivity.  They also smell a lot.  She was an expert pet slave but I
don't think their's lasted very long.

Message: 1