[Gpdd] [Health] Allergies

CJfromVa at aol.com CJfromVa at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 16:54:14 EST 2005

We don't get rashes but my husband gets a terrible tickle in his throat, like
his sinuses are constantly draining.  I'm not sure if he's allergic to the
piggies themselves, or if he's allergic to the Timothy hay.  I switched the
girls to Oxbow's Western Cut, which I thought would help but it doesn't seem to
make a difference. I've made the suggestion to go to the doctor and have a
scratch test done.  Who knows how long it'll take me to convince him.

Condolences on the passing of Little One and Cinny.

CJ, Ashi, and Ginger