[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Condolences on loss of Little One

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 20:43:24 EST 2005

Tiffany - My piggies and I send our sincere condolences to you on the loss of
Little One.  It is always so hard to lose a dear piggy.  Please know that
your friends on GPDD know how you feel and send you our healing thoughts and
prayers.  We will all look forward to seeing our dear departed piggies when it is
our turn to go to the bridge.  I am sure that Little One will be there to
greet you as well as my dear piggies that have preceded me. Take care.  Healing
wheeeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico and Snickers