[Gpdd] misc. replies to several topics

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Mar 2 21:35:37 EST 2005

Hi! I don't post much, but read everyday. There's been alot to talk about lately, and I just have a couple comments. First of all, does anyone else watch "Petkeeping with Mark Morrone"? This guy is great! He does soooo much stuff about guinea pigs. His website is good too. It's www.petkeeping.com. I wish I lived in New York so I could visit his petstore and see his piggies! Second, I have heard different things about the use of styptic pencils. I heard they can burn, so maybe they're not good for piggies? I have always heard to just use flour or cornstarch. I don't know what's best, I've heard alot of different things. My next question is kinda weird, but does anyone know how I could start a website for free? Maybe you can't even do that kind of thing, I don't know. I just want something simple to do a site about guinea pigs. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Last of all, I'd like to give my condolences to anyone who has recently lost a piggie. Also my thoughts and prayers are with those whose piggies are sick also. Take care everyone!
-Jaime & "Little"Albert