[Gpdd] Health: Cornstarch to stop bleeding

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 00:17:42 EST 2005

Hello Piggy Slave.
     My name is Chester and I had a nasty cut to the quick a few months back
-- Cornstarch worked wonderfully. I actually sat on Alge's leg with my hand
foot in her hand which was full of blood and cornstarch until I could move about
with ease. (About 1/2 an hour) I was a very good piggy about the whole thing
and didn't hold a grudge. Cornstarch is now on the table whenever any nail is
trimmed.

Note to other piggers: Cooders is still not speaking to Alge since the anal
pouch cleaning the other day. She can hold him but he doesn't make his loveable
r2-d2 sounds. He looks like he feels better tho!

Chester, of the Jolly Rodents