[Gpdd] [CARE] Re: Piggie that dosn't drink

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Thu Mar 3 12:38:44 EST 2005

Ann and Moe,

I just wanted to share my experience w/my little goober Fuzzy who never
seemed to drink either!!!!  When he was younger - his water bottle level
never seemed to get lower... I decided to mark it and always fill it to that
spot to watch.  It hardly moved because I fed him lots of veggies and fruits
and also he was younger... now that he's about 7 months or so - I see a
bigger difference -  he still does not drink a whole lot, but it is
noticeable... and he's a happy pig!!   So my advice would be to mark the
bottle and watch it daily... I would only worry if moe isn't drinking nor
eating at all...... that is a bad sign of course.

Hope that helps!
Jenna and Fuzzy