[Gpdd] (Announce) So many gone to the Bridge

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 16:36:19 EST 2005

I was so sorry to read of the passing of Cinny, Little
One and Flannel. It breaks my heart when someone loses
a precious piggy. That's why I don't post for every
one--it's just so draining for me, because I sometimes
feel the loss as if it were my own. Especially if it's
a piggy that I've read about often on the Digest. My
condolences to every one who has a lost a piggy.

Anita--perhaps you could have Flannel cremated? That's
what I have done; I live in an apartment right now,
but when my husband and I finally settle down and have
a house of our own, I plan on burying the ashes of my
piggies who have passed in a nice flower garden that I
intend to plant. That way I can look at the beautiful
flowers and remember my sweet babies. The price of a
private cremation varies by state--I paid $75 dollars
for Felix in Hawaii and $95 for Gizmo in Maryland.
That included the cremation and return of the remains
in a beautiful container. Some people say I'm crazy to
spend that much, but I promised to give my piggies a
"forever" home and I intend to do just that, even
after they pass on.

Love, wheeks and piggy kisses...
-Stacy and the Squee Squad