[Gpdd] MISC: Looking for GP Sketches

Jennifertheis at comcast.net Jennifertheis at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 15:39:32 EST 2005

This is kind of a silly request, but someone on the GPDD might be able to help.  I have recently gotten into ceramics painting (a shop where I can paint a pre-made peice and they fire it for me).  I have no artistic talent, but I can trace pictures on the bowls and paint them.  I have looked all day on the Internet for a good line drawing of 1 or more GPs.  Anything that would be easy to trace.  Can anyone help?  I really want to make a new feeding dish with a picture of a GP for my girls.  Anything like a cartoon drawing or a lifelike one.  I love finding new GP web sites and sources.  (Yes I already tried Google).  Thanks for any help, I just can't seem to do anything these days without thinking of my little girls.  I am such a slave!  Oh well, there are worse things in life than loving guinea pigs.

Jennifer, Sweetie Pie and Pumpkin Pie