[Gpdd] Care: Fresh vegetables.

Ana-Luisa analuisa at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 4 02:02:23 EST 2005

i'm worried that i havent been feeding my girls enough fresh vegetables.
I feed them around about 50-75 g of fresh vegies between 4 pigs per day. I
realise most places recommend about a cup a day but i dont know how much
that is in grams. Can anyone help out.. oh yeah i use the metric system so
that may confuse people but if you want to explain in imperial thats ok, i
can convert it.

the reason i need it in grams is because i use the calcium to phosphate
ratio calculator from guinea lynx to ensure low levels of calcium but a
range of vegies in the diet. anyway any suggestions would be great.

thanks!

Ana