[Gpdd] [MISC] SILLY

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 4 19:32:13 EST 2005

I found this great website with lots of cute activities on it.  There is one that I really liked.  It's how to make a Tiny Leprechaun Hat for St. Patrick's Day.  It's made out of paper but you could use anything you wanted to and just be creative.  I made one and it came out really cute!  I"m going to use this for picture time on St. Patrick's Day.  Bori will wear the hat and I found something else for the girls.  It's a rubberband hair piece with lace and tiny green clovers on it.  Just wanted to share this with everyone, because I know a lot of you do glamour shots for each holiday with your piggies.

Here's the site for the hat:

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/stpatrick/Hat.shtml

Misty and The Uineas (Muinea, Wuinea, Puinea, Vuinea, Buinea and Boaruinea)