[Gpdd] Re: Such a tough little soldier

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 00:06:14 EST 2005

Anita,
I can't tell you how sad I am to hear of the crossing over of  your little
guy, FLANNEL, to the other side of the bridge. It was very sad to  read about
how a young little tuff guy like him could get so sick so suddenly.  From what I
read, I can assure you from all that is in my heart, you DID DO ALL  ANY
MOMMY COULD to take care of him and to look after  him when he became  sick. None
the less we tend to believe WE are responsible. But I know as  sure as I am
paying him tribute, YOU have done as I have said so many times to  the readers
of the GPDD, ALWAYS treat each day as it might be the last you  have with your
little guy or girl and your heart will hurt when you loose them  but NEVER
will it feel you could have done more. YOU Did the best possible and  he was a
very lucky little man to have YOU for a mommy and you were lucky to  have such a
little man for the two years you had him. My son GEOEGE is honored  to help
him across the bridge and announce the presence of another soldier to  await
his mommy and lead him to the best parsley and carrots on the other side.  I am
sorry.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy  forever