[Gpdd] MISC] RE: NJ Petco collapse

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 01:21:58 EST 2005

I am in PA so I really can't do much, but I just wanted to say that is horrible.  I feel so bad for the animals that were hurt or killed.  What a tragic and sad accident.  And did anyone notice how they printed "most of the small animals were "just rodents and fish?"  Excuse me, but rodents and fish are just as important than anything or anybody else.  They are a living creatures that has feelings too!

For anyone that wants the link it is:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/04/pet.store.ap/index.html

Hope someone out in NJ can help in some way.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"