[Gpdd] Care: Fresh Veggies

Jennifer Langer fairydancer at loveable.com
Sat Mar 5 19:42:22 EST 2005

Ana,
According to one of my cookbooks a cup equals about 227 grams. I thought I was feeding my Piggies too much, and they get about 150 grams each. I feed them their veggies twice daily, about half in the morning and the other half at dinnertime. That seems to be enough for my boys and, if I feed them any more, they seem to stop eating their pellets. Since pellets help wear done their teeth I don't want that to happen. Since you are feeding them quite a bit less than this, to not upset their digestive systems, you should increase their veggies slowly. I have read that adding too much to fast can cause diarrhea, although I don't know if this is true. I hope this helps you.

Jennifer and Adam, and PB, Bob Bob, and Boar-is
"To find a beautiful thing, look with an open mind and heart."