[Gpdd] Misc: Pigtures...

Carrie Mooser ddsaylor20 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 23:44:00 EST 2005

Hi everyone!
I've been off on vacation and training, and had loads
to catch up on coming back to work!  I am very sorry
to hear about all the losses of piggies recently and
sorry I wasn't able to contact everyone.  My heart
goes out to all those who have lost a loved one.
We are doing good over here.  I have five piggies
right now, Perdy, Buster and Bubbie (permanent
residents) and two rescue piggies available, Sprint
and Sprout.  They made they're TV debut yesterday!!!
We were invited onto a local station to bring pets
during a weekly call-in vet show and I conned Sprint
and Sprout into going!  And got the plug in about
Adopt-a-Guinea Pig month! It was very exciting!
Sprint and Sprouts pictures are on our website if
anybody wants to see them, they are so cute!
www.nafcanimalshelter.petfinder.com
And all the degus got adopted too!  We had two ferrets
come in last week, very cute and sweet and  tame, big
plus, lol!  And I may have four piggies coming in
within the next week or so.
Carrie, Perdy, Buster, Bubbie, Sprint and Sprout