[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Pop-corning Moe

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sun Mar 6 23:38:28 EST 2005

Just the cutest thing that I have to share.  My girl Pig-Pig never did this.  Today when I was vacuming the livingroom my new boy Moe just started going crazy!  He was pop-corning and "karate-chopping" with his back legs like crazy.  My husband thought it was because he was scared of the vacum (he was in his cage at the time, so he was safe)  but I think if he was scared he would be hiding out in his pigloo.  I think in some strange way he was enjoying the vacum sound or something.  Does anyone elses piggie do this?  He is so much more active and adventuresome then my girl was.  She was my cuddeler and he is my clown!

Ann