[Gpdd] Silly - A Big Thank You!!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 12:12:51 EST 2005

This is Reese and i just had to get on Mommy's computer to thank Buzzerre and the Okie Piggies for the wonderful "piggie pocket" you sent me.  It is the best and I love it!!!  It is so beautiful with the pretty hearts and stitching.  What a surprise it was!  Your Mommy is very talented! i want to stay in it all the time, because it is still cold here and it's so cozy, but my Mommy doesn't want me to poop or pee in it, so for right now it is just for lap-time.  We put your pretty valentine card on the refrigerator, too!  Thank you again!

Reese (of Maryland)