[Gpdd] Announcement: Kind words

tdgenyk2 at mts.net tdgenyk2 at mts.net
Mon Mar 7 10:42:44 EST 2005

I just wanted to let everyone who has written a kind letter or thought of my family in the loss of Little One, thank you. Your kind words have helped us through a very tough time. I can't believe that she has been gone for over a week already. Just seems like yesterday that she was here with us. Again, I thank each and everyone of you. For the ones who took the time to write me personally or through the digest.
My thoughts are also with the ones that have recently lost their own little piggers.
Tiffany
Also Snooko and Cuddles
and remembering GP and Little One at the bridge