[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Pop-corning Moe

Nena Sechler Craven nenacraven at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 14:38:18 EST 2005

Ann,
Our Moe popcorns when we watch Lewis Black comedy
specials.  I don't know if you've ever seen this guy,
but he's loud and sounds angry- I'd have thought the
piggies would hate him!  But Moe jumped all over the
place the whole time the show was on.  So who knows
what's going on in their fuzzy little minds?  All of
my guys hate the vacuum, and hide in their pigloos.
So you're probably right, he's just enjoying it for
some reason.
-Nena

------------------------------------

Just the cutest thing that I have to share.  My girl
Pig-Pig never did
this.  Today when I was vacuming the livingroom my new
boy Moe just
started going crazy!  He was pop-corning and
"karate-chopping" with his
back legs like crazy.  My husband thought it was
because he was scared of
the vacum (he was in his cage at the time, so he was
safe)  but I think
if he was scared he would be hiding out in his pigloo.
 I think in some
strange way he was enjoying the vacum sound or
something.  Does anyone
elses piggie do this?  He is so much more active and
adventuresome then
my girl was.  She was my cuddeler and he is my clown!

Ann