[Gpdd] MICS. - Cuddle Cups

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Mar 7 15:22:18 EST 2005

Hi,

     I keep see-sawing between using my cuddle cup and leaving it out. What I have compromised on is having it in the playpen only when I'm in there with Bud. I 'hand fight' with him and then I rub my hand around in the cuddle cup and lure him into it. It is just hilarious because EVERY TIME he goes in there he rolls around on his back like a horse, jumps up and races out of the cuddle cup. He never rolls like this anywhere else. The fleece must feel really good to him.
     When he goes in the cuddle cup and sits still for even two seconds, I go over and hand fight or play with him a little and he jumps out. If I leave him alone in there for even five seconds, he WILL go to the bathroom! I just got tired of washing it every day. If I put a towel in it, it kind of seems to defeat the purpose of the snuggly fleece.

     I also want to thank everyone who sends in pictures on links. I look at every single one but don't always have time to write individual thank yous. I especially liked Dawnda's today because I had never seen a chinchilla before that I can remember. They don't look anything like I pictured. I thought they were much bigger, more like the size of a ferret.

Carla and Bud