[Gpdd] silly: Thanks to Zoe and Lisa, from Koko

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Mon Mar 7 21:35:17 EST 2005

Dear Zoe and your slave Lisa,
Thank you so much for my very soft comfortable bed that you sent me for Valentines Day! It is so nice to snuggle into and big enough for me to stretch out all the way and have lots and lots of room! My Mommy lets me sleep and snuggle in it during lap time, and my sisters and brother all say"let us have a turn!" but I just smile my happy little piggie smile and say "no no no, its my bed from my friend Zoe!"  But I am not an entirely selfish piggie, I did share my delicious chews that you sent.
Thanks so much for sending me such a wonderful valentine present! It is certainly worth waiting for and I know I will enjoy it every day!

Love from your friend,
Koko