[Gpdd] Care: List of Recommended Foods

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 11:48:24 EST 2005

This may not be a current topic, but always a concern. While the first guinea pig
book I got had a really good, thorough list of safe and healthy foods (and an equally
long list of unsafe things to avoid), it isn't easy to share online. I recently re-discovered
a similar list on a piggie website, so I will simply share the link to the forum page with
the list. It's also another good piggie information resource if you don't already have it
bookmarked. (I'm finally getting a website of sorts created for the Okie Piggies -still
under construction- that I'm including links to lots of GPig websites)

http://www.cavycompendium.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7741

The foods list is a bit too long to print here, so I'm just giving the link. If anyone
can't access this, email me and I'll send you the list.

Piggie hugs'n' kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies