[Gpdd] misc. TSC piggies and my new website

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Mar 8 17:27:56 EST 2005

Hi everybody. Just thought I'd say I also have gone to TSC's website and written them a letter on why their treatment of these guinea pigs was not appropriate. I think it's important to be polite, but also express ourselves to them as well. Hopefully maybe someone there will listen. Also I just started a website if anyone wants to check it out. The address is: www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com. Hope you can visit, and hope you like it. It's still very much in progress! Thanx! Take care everyone!

***JAIME***
     &
   Albert!