[Gpdd] Misc: Re:Monster-sized Poos...

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 20:48:08 EST 2005

Yes, Leah my 3 boys have long poos. They are even
curved a little. I thought maybe something was wrong
with them,but they seem Ok.

My Jasmine has big fat poos. I thought something was
wrong with her too, but she has done those big poos
for years.

I have found as my guinea pigs get older their poos
get smaller. I don't think their digestive system
works as well as they age. My Tasha's poos kept
getting smaller and smaller until her digestive system
shut down and I had to put her to sleep.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.