[Gpdd] health: re: Lokai's teeth

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 01:11:26 EST 2005

Jan,

Glad to hear Lokai is doing well after surgery.  She must be in good spirits if she can argue with Tribble.

When my Cupcakers had his teeth trimmed, the vet thought he may have to remove one of his teeth which I said I wanted to keep.  Well it turned out they didn't need to remove it, which was good at the time, but wish I had something like that of his now.

Maybe Tribble will become a weather piggie, lol.  I usually let the tv on too while I am away so the dog adn the pigs can hear something.  Does anyone else do this?

I will keep Lokai in my thoughts and prayers and hope she has a uneventful speedy recovery.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"