[Gpdd] [Health] re: Buffy's Lump Update & Help

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 01:15:33 EST 2005

Madi,

Im sorry to hear about Buffy's lump and the situation.  I hope all goes well for her and you.  I can't give you any advice on this subject as I never had to experience this as of yet but I hope I don't either.  Hopefully someone else will post with more info for you.

I will keep Buffy in my thoughts and prayers.  Let us know how she does.

Hugs and Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"