[Gpdd] Silly: Sigh...a valentine from my precious...

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 01:19:29 EST 2005

Dearest Dearest Fuzzy - forgive me that its taken me so long to write. The
beautiful cosy little house -- with just room enough for two arrived last
Friday. It must be a reflection of you and your jaunty side- kicking ways!
     I'm in love with it -- but not nearly as smitten with it as I am with
you.   I've been moving it around to face different angles and imagining that
you are here to share it with me. We could even recline on the roof and watch an
overhead starshow! I live in great hopes of realizing such moments with you.
     How are you doing with that driving practice --? You're a natural, I
know. When I see head lights low and close to the ground outside I always hope
that it might be you!
     So much to tell you my sweetest one, but Alge has briefly severely
limited online time.
     Three doctors (her whle crew more or less) told her to go into the
hospital today (or yesterday) by squad -- she'll either feel better tomorrow or
she'll go. If she gets too bad she might go yet tonight. Probably needs a couple
of days in intensive care. I think she's afraid to go and afraid not to go.
She caught someone from somebody. I think she thought that she might have some
brief devinely bestowed immunity.
     I wanted her friends to know why no one is hearing from her.
     Let us know about Jan's little piggy's surgery. We wishes we had a
laptop and could keep up.
     We're going to try to go back to bed and and sleep this time -- hope
that we can!!

Love,
Your Wilson   (The other Jolly rodents thank you for the grass -- how
pig-citing!!