[Gpdd] silly: new site!

Duren, Samantha L AZAN COMHSWINGLANT samantha.duren at navy.mil
Wed Mar 9 12:15:58 EST 2005

hey everyone! our mom is building a site! she told us to politely ask if whoever wants to add thier piggie smart link to our page, to please send a regular posting to gpdd and title it silly: PIGGIE LINK
our mom wants to give everyone the information they need so piggies all over the world can stay as healthy as us!
niko and bianca.
anyone who wants to submit pics is more than welcome, we love to showo off our friends, and our pigtures will be on the site tonight, as soon as momma can get the camera hook eup to the computer.\
niko and bianca

www.niko1bianca2.blinkz.com