[Gpdd] MISC: New piggie

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 12:38:23 EST 2005

Hello all. I just rescued my second piggie from the shelter on Tuesay. He is a smooth haired Male that we named Otis. Right now he is in a cage next to my Lemi's C&C cage. Lemi doesn't seem to want anything to do with him yet as he has been too busy eating. Anyway, while Otis was running around the outside of Lemi's cage, he nearly scaled the wall and got into Lemi's cage! I guess when i put them together, I am going to have to put a roof on the C&C cage for fear of his escape! Perhaps he is just too excited to have a roomate and doesn't want to go through the introduction phase and just move right in? Last night they had floor time with Otis being confined in a 'playpen' and Lemi having free range. Otis was chewing on the bars and actually lifted up the C&C grids with his mouth. Such a strong 3 month old! Yikes.

Melissa and Lemi and Otis