[Gpdd] Misc. Frodo might be getting a cage mate in the future!!

Erin M pussinboots132004 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 9 18:15:17 EST 2005

Today i was talking to my mom about a really cute
guinea pig i saw in the petstore last night, he was a
smooth haired, with sploctches of brown white and
black, he was so adorible he was my favorite out of
all of them. anyway, we also saw this HUGE cage and i
was saying i want to get that for Frodo and then it
would be big enough for two guinea pigs since i very
badly want to get another piggie. well today she said
that depending on how much money i get for my birthday
maybe i could pay half for tha cage and her and my dad
pay the rest(it was about $100) anyway she might let
us get another guinea pig if we get a bigger cage. i
can't wait til my birthday now!!

sorry for the long letter. im hyperventilating now.
LOL

Eri nand Frodo

Erin and Frodo