[Gpdd] [Misc] Tractor Supply Co. Pigs and Bunnies

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 18:16:16 EST 2005

After reading several posts about guinea pigs and bunnies and other animals at TSC stores, I had decided to call our local store up and see what they had there. Well they never had any guinea pigs (thank goodness) but they do have some chicks and bunnies.  I am going to go down tomorrow and check out the situation and make sure they are being well taken care of.

Wheeks to all,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"