[Gpdd] Health - Buffy's Lump Update & Help

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 20:25:17 EST 2005

Hello Madi

My Sabrina had a mammory gland tumor taken out when
she was 2 years old. She did good with the surgery.
She was a little sore and her incision was much bigger
than I thought it would be. She pulled out 2 stitches.
She could not reach the others. I didn't want a collar
because I've heard several guinea pigs strangling
themselves with them. Ask about a pain killer to take
home after the surgery.
You can't do anything about the cataracts. She will be
OK with them. Even if she looses most of her sight she
will be OK. Just don't change her cage around if her
eyesite gets bad. She will get around by memory. If
she has a cage mate, she will follow he or she around.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.