[Gpdd] [MISC] taking piggies out in winter

labbatesms at comcast.net labbatesms at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 19:51:27 EST 2005

I don't think I said "THANKS" to everyone who offered suggestions on taking
piggies out in the winter.!

Scamp did go to the vet last week.  Although by the time I took him, the
conjestion had cleared up and he's fine.

 I put a towel in the box, then the piggy bed, then a blanket over top.  When I  put my hand in the box, it was very warm in there. I made sure to warm up the car first and take Scamp quickly to the car.

 Of course, he was a celebrity at the vet's office -- everyone wants to see
what's in the box.  And Scamp was just a "ham" (pardon the pun) -- talking to
 his lady doctor, and holding real still while she cut his nails.  He was looking
 right into his doctor's eyes with those big brown piggy eyes of his.  He was a
 little scared, but most of the time he was trying to stand up and see what was going on because I could see the blanket moving up and down.

 Scamp was glad to get home and he got extra treats for being a good boy.

 Thanks for all the suggestions on keeping the warm -- they were all great
 suggestions!

 Steph