[Gpdd] [Silly] My pig's website

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 23:53:01 EST 2005

After looking at everyone's piggie websites, my pigs insisted that I create one for them.  By the way, everyone's site is great, love the pig pics and the other animals that some of you added.  I love looking at other piggie pics. Keep them coming.

Anyway, my pigs bothered me and bothered me for their own site, so here it is. I am not all the way done with it, I still have lots of pigtures to add but it is a start.  "Wheeeek, wheeek, tell them already"  Okay Izzy, I am.  As I was saying here is their site:

http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/

I am also making another site on www.freewebs.com.  There you can add a little bit more.  They allow you to have 7 pages.   I'll post that site when I am done with it.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"