[Gpdd] topic: Sily : excuses for having more GP's

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 03:43:15 EST 2005

Ok, I have to tell you all some of the reasons I have given my husband for
acquiring more GP's.
with junior, it was because my husband did not have a piggy he could call
his own
with Lenny it was because he was so unusual looking no one would buy him,
and if they did they would only laugh at him. (used a theme on this a few
times!)
With Rebecca it was because we had made the Girls cage twice the size when  I
did up their room, and so we could fit just one more in
and finally the all time classic of "yes you can buy a radio, if I can have
a guinea pig" and so we got sarsaparilla

Another non GP related story is when my husband had got a wee miniature
black bunny, who he was assured was a girl called bea. I really wanted to have a
bunny of my own, but Hubby kept saying that one bun was enough and I should be
 happy with my piggies and cats and fish and hamster (you've all heard it
before  I am sure) well we were in the pet shop and there was the cutest female
bunny in  a cage with a note on the front saying that she was going cheap
because they  don't know what type of buns the parents were - but they thought she
would be a  dwarf.
I fell in love.... I had given her a name before I was pulled out of the
shop and took into Tescos shopping. All the way round the supermarket I gave my
husband puppy dog eyes and smiled like an angel - needless to say I had my on
way and we now have Brenda bunny at home (she is not a dwarf for those
wondering  - she is larger than the cats! oops) Also Bea turned out to be a boy - so
he's  now Bernie and going for a wee opp in the next month or so, so they can
run  together.

Sorry to go on with the bunny tale - but it needed to be told

love from

Lisa and the Scottish Piggie Clan
xxxx