[Gpdd] [MISC] Pictures of Fuzzy and other pig websites

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 19:49:41 EST 2005

Jenna,

Fuzzy is adorable, love his little cutesy face.  Just makes you want to pinch his cheeks and cuddle him.  Thanks for sharing his pigture.

I love looking at everyone's piggies.  It is so nice to see the pigs that their slaves always talk about and when someone tells a story about them, you can just picture the pig doing it.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"