[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Cinny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 10 21:00:21 EST 2005

Nichole and The Herd, please accept our condolences on the passing of Cinny
and her babies.  It was so very sad to read that she died after giving
birth; we're sorry that the vet was ultimately unable to save her.  How
poignant that she went to the Bridge while surrounded by the surviving
babies, and how sad that they later followed her to the Bridge.  Thank you
for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how her ears moved when
she was wheeking -- so sweet.  We're sorry for all of your losses.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed