[Gpdd] Silly another excuse to get a GP

Kris Wright kayfacavies at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:33:06 EST 2005

When I was a teenager I used to go to a Guinea Pig show once a year at an
agricultural show. Dad would drop me off and pick me up and it was great
fun. I often came home with an extra which Mum would not be pleased about.
One year I bought two. A lovely adult girl and a five week old baby. Both
were Himilayan show pigs. I confessed to Mum that I had bought another pig
and showed her the adult. For the next week I commented how fat the pig was
getting, i hope she is not pregnant!! Then I asked Mum to feed the pigs one
day and she 'discovered' that there was a baby. Just one baby and rather
large as she was the only one in the litter. Mum never knew that my second
addition was not an accident until I confessed some years later.
Kris