[Gpdd] MISC : Guinea Pig Magizine

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 09:48:43 EST 2005

Congradulations to you Beth and your pigs for making
it into the guinea pig magizine. My boys are in there
too. In fact, almost all if not all the pictures in
that section is from gpdd people.
I'm not sure about Beatrice and Roxy, owned by Melissa
Kauffman of California. Does anyone else know if she
is a guinea pig daily digester?
We could call it the Guinea Pig Digest Magizine!

Dawnda Stricklen

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.