[Gpdd] Misc: My Excuse for Getting Brownie Bear

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 10:20:06 EST 2005

Hello Slaves,
Well ya'll know why I got Butterscotch
(the Vet bills were getting too low--ha ha),
but here's the reason I got Brownie Bear:

It was Summer of 2001, and I had made the
executive decision to help my Special Needs
piggie, Brittney Lea over the Bridge. I was
Sad, but I was getting married in 3 months
(in Oct 2001), so because of all the Excitement,
I don't think I mourned his death properly.
So, Daddy Slave and I had a Fabulous Wedding
and the Honeymoon of a Lifetime (in Aruba),
but when it was all over and done with, I
was Depressed. And actually, I discovered
later that it was pretty common for a Bride
to be depressed after her Wedding/Honeymoon
was over. The 'experts' call it: PWB (Post-Wedding
Blues). I know, they seem to have a scientific
name for everything, now-a-days. And actually,
it's similar to the condition that many
women get after they have a baby (Postpartum
Depression).

So, anyways, at the time, I was so Sad and
I kept thinking about Brittney Lea and I
cried a lot because I missed him so much.
Poor Daddy Slave didn't know what was wrong
with me. So, that Christmas (Dec 2001), he
bought me a $100 gift certificate for my
favorite local petshop (Ma-Ru Pets). He told
me that he wanted me to be Happy and that the
only thing that would make me Happy is another
Guinea Pig.

And's that my Sassy Brownie Bear came into
my life. And yes, she was a pet store piggie
(Please Don't SCOLD me, Slaves!!! ha ha).

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
      Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and
                         Butterscotch :-)