[Gpdd] Silly: PIGTURES FOR FIREBALL THE FAT!!!

Jocelyn Anderson jocelyn.anderson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:47:45 EST 2005

Hi Katie,

Glad to know it was enjoyed! Those are very attractive piggies!!
Ramona reminds me of one of my other piggies, Little John.  He has a
funny mark on his rump, but I think it adds character.

The heart pillow was actually a squeak toy, but I thought if a pig
tried to sit on it and it squeaked they might be startled. So I went
through the entire basket of hearts to find some that weren't too
squeaky.  The store person probably was wondering what I was up to!

Jocelyn, Little John, Fireball the Fat and Spybreak t. Fatmammal