[GPDD]: [ANNOUNCE] Unique Custom Cavy Cage for sale

Monica Van Horn Monica at webwonderland.com
Fri Mar 11 10:44:10 EST 2005

[GPDD]: [ANNOUNCE] Unique Custom Cavy Cage for sale (Monica at webwonderland.com)

Some of you may remember me from furryfactory.com, and Caleb's Cavy Cave.  I'm selling my custom cage, and I wanted to give the online GP community the
first crack at this one.  Many of you have been such a help to me through the years, and I have hopefully helped some of you as well.  We had this built
for us several years back, and it can accommodate 6 GPs in groups of two.  Here are some pictures:

http://comparecenter.com/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?album=/Monica/Nature_and_Wildlife&mode=viewpicture&picture=IMG_4121e.jpg

http://comparecenter.com/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?album=/Monica/Nature_and_Wildlife&mode=viewpicture&picture=shelf1.jpg

http://comparecenter.com/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?album=/Monica/Nature_and_Wildlife&mode=viewpicture&picture=shelf4.jpg

It has served us well for many years.  Unfortunately our herd is dwindling, and we do not need such a large cage.

Here are the details on the cage:
The plastic liner (or piggie area is 19" deep, & 40" wide)
The actual cage facade is 22" deep & 42" wide.
The total height is: 80" from Crown molding to dental floor molding.
The cage comes with 3 new liners.

I live in Rochester NY, and this will need to be picked up, or you can look into moving companies.  I know several freight companies will handle
something like this.

I originally paid $800 for this cage.  It is a beautiful piece of furniture, we have it in our living room, and it's a "show stopper" :).  I am asking
$350.00 for it, but If you are interested in it please drop me a line,and make an offer.

Thank you, Monica